Peaceful day, passing showers, all alone, birds sing, greens dance and i spend time with my camera Benchmarking Leisure!
Nature never is beautiful all the time, it plays around in order to balance. After moving through caterpillar stage and then waiting in a pupa to FLY, it never thought of landing on unlucky side. Nature wrote a different story, not blessing the butterfly with a strong pair of wings. This fella will never fly, it is waiting for a bird, who is deciding menu for its lunch. TAWNY COSTER (Acraea terpsicore) came out of pupa, only to complete NATURE’s cycle.
(Clicked this fellow few minutes later, when it came out of pupa, no matter how hard we try, it is going to be a prey)
They? YES! Birds, Squirrels are struggling to find water and the Sun is shining Bright! So we all can help these very innocent creatures by keeping a cup of water in balconies, windows, gardens and help to quench their thirst!I have placed 6 water-bowls and have already seen Bulbuls, Ashy wrens, Crows, Greater coucals (Bharatdhwaj), Squirrels hurriedly enjoying WATER! It is easy, less time consuming and the satisfaction that you will get is extremely intangible! For any Help needed please feel free to give me a call — PHONE NO: 99923409300 .
1. Place the Bowl at a height so as to protect birds from cat/dog attacks.
2. Make sure that the bird has a perch to land on.
3. Tie the bowls firmly so that it doesnt topple when bird is drinking water.
4. Keep a check on water level : Fill in the bowls twice a day, it is sufficient.
5. Enjoy watching these little fellows drink water.
JUST ONE CUP OF WATER IS GOING TO QUENCH THEIR THIRST!